Hi. Happy New Year (it’s only 5th January at the time of writing this so I feel it’s still just about acceptable to say). Pink Digital will be a year old in a little over a month and it’s been one hell of a year. My goals and aspirations for us have changed hugely during that time, mainly due to the P word which I don’t want to mention too much. As such, I thought it would be useful to do an update on where Pink Digital is heading and what you can expect from us. This isn’t going to be a hugely reflective piece, more forward looking, but I do want to say a huge thank you to three groups of people:
- My friends (for supporting me)
- The handful of clients I have worked with this year (the incredible 721 Challenge Team and Pause Books to namedrop a couple)
- Everyone who bought a copy of NOLO (special kudos to those that also told me how useful they found it).
Okay, so the future:
We’re pivoting on where we are going to focus, categorising these focuses into three key areas.
- Consulting: working with businesses on their brand and/or on campaign specific activations. We’re open to consulting on a one off or regular basis. Limited availability.
- Social media coaching: whether it’s a one off strategy workshop, ongoing support or coaching non-marketing folks in a business how to use social to help the business.
- Small business: we’re going to grow our NOLO sub-brand this year. Extending beyond just the guide, providing affordable and accessible guidance to small businesses. Watch this space.
This isn’t vastly different to what we’ve been doing this year but is a more specific offering list, hopefully articulating our expertise and how we can help you. You’ll see a lot more focused activity moving forward and specifically across our social channels, we’ll be adapting what we communicate, when and how.
We’ll continue to bring content to you around exciting things we’ve been seeing, tips and tricks, more updates on our clients and of course, continuing important conversations within our blog posts. The NOLO guide will really come to life with specific content developed for those with little or no marketing budget.
Of course feedback is key so if there is anything you want to see more or less of, let us know. We can’t wait to continue to grow and help businesses move forward in 2021.